To book some time in the Bubble…
email us at email@example.com
For Frenchie email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sean Rolie email at Seanrolie@yahoo.com
For Mastering email at email@example.com
*Rates: Please call or write with details of the session…
*How long is a day? 8 hours(with food breaks)If your session needs to go later than 10pm we ask that you keep all “loud noises” inside the studio. Any additional time after the 8 hours will be billed hourly.
a deposit is required. The rest is due at the end of the session of the last day.
We accept money orders, cash and personal checks
We do accept credit cards via Paypal !!BUT there will be an extra 3% charge to cover fees!!
No CDS, Master Tapes, Reels, Session Folders ect… will be released until full payment is received.
*DIGITAL MEDIA WAIVER:
This information is intended to educate The Bubble’s clients about the nature of digital media and also to establish legal boundaries regarding their digital data.
Make multiple backups of your data. Unless there are at least two copies of the data somewhere it is not safe. Three copies is preferred. This is YOUR responsibility! Backup copies of sessions in the digital realm should be made daily during the course of a session and taken home with the artist or producer at night. Post-session backups can be made onto internal hard drives of computers, onto external Firewire or USB hard drives, stored in an online data storage bank or burned to DVD-R or CD-R. There is no certainty that a CD-R or DVD-R will hold data for the long term or that a stored hard drive will play back after sitting for any amount of time so back up your data to newer media as time goes on. We highly recommend purchasing quality, name brand hard drives.
1. The Bubble is not responsible for storing your data or audio tapes during the course of a recording project.
2. The Bubble is not responsible for storing your data or audio tapes once the project is completed.
3. The Bubble is not responsible for data left on premises, either the dissemination of said data or loss thereof.
4. The Bubble is not responsible for educating or instructing any client on the care and safety of digital data.
5. The Bubble is not responsible for unrecoverable data, whether it be on analog tape, hard drive, CD-R or DVD-R media.